Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Return

Well, well, well... hmm. It certainly has been a long time since the last posting. I knew when I set this up that might and probably would happen. So, instead of feeling bad about the lack of posts and feeling that it amounts to some kind of failure, I've decided to consider it a validation of my awesome powers to presage the event and now look upon it as telling myself "I told you so".

However, kind readers, I am going start posting again and will use this venue as an avenue (see what I did there, eh?) to just post in general what is going on with me. So, gone are just the updates on house projects (which have continued despite the lack of posting the results) and in are some more exciting things as well. Well, they're more exciting to me anyway and since this is my blog, I'm doing what I want dammit!

To do justice to my subsequent postings I'll need to have access to a few photos which are not stored here, but are at home and I'll work on getting those up and tweaked for my posts. I'll start with a few "back dated" postings and quickly move to more recent events.

So the title of the post? Obviously a new post could fit the meaning nicely, but as some of my followers like to do, there are two meanings and it provides a hint to what my next, meatier post will pertain.

Stay tuned! (love those double entendres)

No comments:

Post a Comment